Sunday 22 February 2009

Help Needed-Second Set of Images

My second set of images will consist of the stereotypes mixed up with locations.  However i am struggling to cut it down to one images from each, I have an idea of which ones to pick but it would be good to get other peoples opinions.  There are more on the flickr as well (link on the side of my blog) if you think none of these are suitable.  In the set i am going to have one image of the hippy, one of the goth and one of the chav.  This is the set that i may alter after my shoot on tuesday.
So, i am going to number the images and if people could put their favourites in the comments section that would be extremely helpful! It will either clarify my initial thoughts or throw in some other interesting ideas!

Hippy:
1a
1b
1c

Goth:
2a
2b
2c

Chav:
3a
3b